On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 12:59 PM Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> happy to report that I got to the bottom of this and have a patch that
> makes guacd run on Alpine 3.8 just fine now:
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-663

Thanks, Roman. Please open a pull request with your proposed changes rather
than attaching a patch to JIRA. We can then review your changes and merge
when everything is accepted. See:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING
http://guacamole.apache.org/open-source/#contribute

Would be awesome if something along these lines made it into 1.0
> release. I'd love to help with testing or anything else.

The scope of the 1.0.0 release has already been finalized. Only changes
directly related to those already within release scope will be merged for
inclusion in 1.0.0. The changes you've contributed, after review and when
accepted, would go into the next release whose scope has not yet been
finalized. At the moment, that release would be 2.0.0.

- Mike