+1

We have enough downstream projects that we *should* be providing something stable for people to use to a basic degree (perhaps not as crazy as some of the API we use for injecting faults). I think your suggestion, Duo, is a nice step towards that.

Any attempt to tell folks to not use it will just trigger some backlash/animosity (not trying to imply others suggested this -- just stating to color my view).