+1

Pulling curated code out of the test-jar is a worthwhile exercise for ourselves and downstream.

On 2/12/18 3:16 PM, Mike Drob wrote:
I think everybody has made valid points here.

I think what we want to do long term is rework test-util to be a curated
set of classes instead of a bunch of test-jars moved into compile
dependency scope. I'm not quite sure where to begin with this though, it
seems like a fairly substantial effort. I'll file some placeholder JIRAs
later with an eye toward 3.0

Mike