INFRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16886) made the change
so now github comments go to issues@ instead of to dev@.

Each github comment still shows as a JIRA comment. You all good w/ that?
Means there is the mail to issues@ each time JIRA comments are updated by
github AND a separate message to issues@ because of the github update.
INFRA can disable github comments being added as JIRA comments (but I like
this) or they can have the mail go to the JIRA "worklog".

Any opinions? Perhaps we run with it as is for a while and file new INFRA
when we have a better formed opinion on how it should be?

Thanks,