How should we verify pull requests in the new workflow? I wouldn't like to
force contributors to create a PR and also attach the same patch file to
Jira to have it tested. In case the plan is to create PR-based precommit
I'd recommend to test run it on hbase-connectors or hbase-operator tools
gitbox repositories.