Sorry I didn't mention it here, but when voting I reopened HBASE-21800 and
HBASE-21991. These introduced changes to LossyCounting, which is currently
IA.Public. I asked the contributor on JIRA to provide a patch for the
incompatibility. Maybe this class shouldn't be IA.Public; I'd be fine with
that here. But we should make sure we either make it not public with a
proper release note or fix it.