not sure if this vote is sunk but here goes:

vote: 1.4.10 RC0
  +1 (non-binding)

  // using hbase-vote script
  * Signature: ok
          * Checksum : ok
          * Rat check (1.8.0_212): ok
           - mvn clean apache-rat:check
          * Built from source (1.8.0_212): ok
           - mvn clean install -DskipTests

  installed on pseudodistributed hadoop 2.8.5: ok
  installed Phoenix 4.14.2RC2 and ran built-in scripts to load data: ok
  hbase shell: ok
  logs: ok
  UI: ok

unfortunately I cannot run tests on my machine in acceptable time.