Interesting, I haven't seen any cases where OfflineMetaRepair was really
required, among our customer base (running cdh6.1.x/hbase2.1.1,
cdh6.2/hbase2.1.2). Majority of RITs issue I had came with on hbase 2.x
were related to APs/SCPs failures, most of which could be sorted with hbck2
commands available by then (in some cases, required some CLI scripting to
build up a "bulk" assign command).