Now that HBASE-22627 (Port HBASE-22617 (Recovered WAL directories not
getting cleaned up) to branch-1) has been committed it's time to roll a new
set of 1.x releases for all releasing branches that needed this change.

At a minimum this would be a 1.3.6 and 1.4.11.

I would also like to try again to release 1.5.0.

I'm back from vacation Friday. Planning on making the RCs and submitting
them for consideration next week. If you have any pending work for branch-1
please try to get it in before then.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk