Yeah, after multiple release efforts of 2.3.4 failed, I finally did a
manual check.
1. got git logs for jiras from 2.3.3.
2. did a dry-run to generate CHANGES.md.

I compared these two outputs and removed the common ones. The one left in
1) are issues in git and fixVersion not correctly setup in jira.
The one left in 2) is fixVersion set to 2.3.4 but patch is not committed to
the branch.

The logic is essentially based on the fact that git is the only source of
truth.