What about a Jenkins job for detecting the diff between jira and git?

And I agree that, let's not include CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md in our
code base directly which means we need to sink an RC only if these two
files are incorrect, not the actual code.

Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org> 于2021年1月16日周六 上午11:11写道: