Hey Zoltan,

I think this stale bot is too aggressive.  The Apache Druid program marks
stale after 200+ days and closes 4 weeks after that.  I've found a few
interesting PRs that are old, and are being closed, but I just haven't
gotten around to them and with such a big backlog, there needs to be a lot
of allowance to start.  just my 2 cents.

Thanks.