Going through the issues, I think overall Lefty did an awesome job catching
and documenting most of them in time. Following are some of the 0.13 and
0.14 ones which I found which either do not have documentation or have
outdated one and probably need one to be consumeable. Contributors, feel
free to remove the label if you disagree.

*TODOC13:*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6827?jql=project%20%3D%20HIVE%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20TODOC13%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)

*TODOC14:*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6999?jql=project%20%3D%20HIVE%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20TODOC14%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)

I'll continue digging through the queue going backwards to 0.12 and 0.11
and see if I find similar stuff there as well.

--
Swarnim