+1 on deleting the TODOC tag as I think it's assumed by default that once
an enhancement is done, it will be doc'ed. We may consider adding an
additional "docdone" tag but I think we can instead just wait for a +1 from
the contributor that the documentation is satisfactory (and assume a
implicit +1 for no reply) before deleting the TODOC tag.

--
Swarnim