On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 12:49:50PM -0800, Ian Holsman wrote:
> yep... I can get coredumps via this method.
> but it doesn't dump core on solaris.
> it serves a page weirdly, like the mod-include
> is putting the buckets into the bridgade in the wrong order.
>
> This only happens when both the main file and the included file are
> r-proxied.

Something funny is happening here.  Will try to look tonight.

Would you be okay if Greg included something along the lines of
"ProxyPass directives may not work with included files.  We are
researching this." in a Known Problems section of the 2.0.28
release notes?

We *really* need to get this out as a beta and 2.0.29 isn't
releasable any time soon.

beta != bug-free.  -- justin