On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 01:31:04AM +0200, Werner Schalk wrote:
> tell me more about your module.
> Is it already available for testing
> and apache2?

Nope, as I mentioned, I've got the core decision-making code (and the
rate-limiting theory) written, but I'm just starting to put together an apache
module around it so it can actually be used with the apache server.

I hope to have a basic prototype reasonably soon, tho, if I don't run into big
problems figuring out how to write the apache code.  It may be a bit longer
before it supports all the options I mentioned in my description.

I'll let people know when I have something people might actually want to use :)

-alex