On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 09:58:01AM +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 09:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I'll let people know when I have something people might actually want to use :)
>
> I don't know if you're planning to make this module free software, but
> if you do - treat your users as developers and they will be the
> developers :-)

Oh, trust me, I'm a long-time open source advocate, and I've intended to
release this under the Apache license from the beginning.  What I meant by
"something people might actually want to use" was really along the lines of
"something that at least compiles"..

Most of this code isn't even out of my head yet, give me a chance to scribble
some of it down before you all try to test it! :)

-alex