On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 21:20, Ben Laurie wrote:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> >>I know.
> >

> > Uhm I beg to differ - I care about both issues :)
>
> I didn't say I didn't care! I said I knew what we were talking about. I
> also care about malicious users.

Can we please move this discussion to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A lot of the points discussed aren't about technical problems of httpd
moving over, but overall topics concerning our setup.  Most of the
concerns that have come up are things that people not directly
involved with Infrastructure are likely never having to deal with.

PKI, integrated with/on top of, Subversion, can be a joint effort
between the Infrastructure and Security Team.  If a good, practical
solution can be put together we can start looking how to roll that
out.

Sander