Hi list,

As most of you probably already know, we hit the Summer of Code
deadline. I've been committing a lot of mod_mbox stuff recently in
order to get the work done for today, and I'm pleased to say that
mod_mbox is now operational.

My development branch (httpd-mbox-if) has been heavily tested since I
started working on the project, thus allowing several bugs to be
located and fixed.

I'm now wondering about the near future of my branch, and what we
should do about it. I'd like to drop a milestone. How do we usually
proceed :

 - just tag my branch as tags/soc/ ?
 - merge the changes into trunk/ ?
 - release mod_mbox 0.2 ?

I have no idea, and the new committers guide does not say much about
it.

What about mail-archives.apache.org ? I think my work needs some kind
of profound review (segfaults ? security holes ?) before being using in
production. However, I'll be very proud to see m-a.a.org switching to
the new code.

Please note that a source tarball and a working binary debian package
are already built, but I guess there must be some kind of review for
these things, too.

Regards,
- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.