On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 03:20:50PM +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
> As for suddenly waking up, please note the date on
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=113266737311013&w=2

mod_dbd compiles fine for me when I remove the AP_DECLARE wrappers
actually. But that might break the symbol export on Windows, I don't
know.

Doing a mod_cache/ldap-like workaround where a BDB_DECLARE maps to an
_EXPORT macro is probably something that would make it work too.

How do can I test mod_dbd to find out if my changes are commitable?

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]