On Apr 4, 2007, at 8:46 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

But this means that we break the ABI here. If struct proxy_balancer is part of a public API (I am not sure about this) this would require a major bump
and would prevent backporting.

Since the whole idea of loadable lb method via providers
implies an external API to do this, I consider it a public API.

But r->subprocess_env is a table and apr_table_get is never case sensitive.
So the case parameter does not make sense for environment variables.
To be honest I do not understand why we need the case parameter at all (also for cookie and path). I did not understand the hint you gave regarding PHP
and ASP on Jean-Frederic's question on the same matter.

FWIW, neither did I.