On Apr 4, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:

Plüm wrote:

Yes, although MAX_ENTRIES would be 3 for now
(cookie, path and env)
But this means that we break the ABI here. If struct proxy_balancer is part of a public API (I am not sure about this) this would require a major bump
and would prevent backporting.

The other solution is to keep that in balancer->sticky
separated by / (think %2f is unacceptable char anyhow)
and do a strtok inside find_session_route.

Hmmm... I like this idea. Not sure about the use of '/'
as the delim (simply because of its "other" meanings) but
that's secondary.

Of course, we can't use strtok, since sticky is a const
char and we can't be shoving NULLs in there :)