Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi,
> the current code fails to build for Win32 target.
> This is because ftp_glob.c seems not APR-ised yet;
> g_opendir() uses the DIR struct which is not available on Win32 AFAICT.

You built from modules/ftp/mod_ftp.dsp, or built with modules/ftp/Makefile.apxs?
For modules/ftp/mod_ftp.dsp, the project should wipe out the configuration
header include/ftp_config.h with 'empty' as every detectable feature should
not be detected (they are all unix-ish).

I'd love to get those detections into httpd proper rather than go heavy
with a ftp-specific autoconf; they are (so far) for HAVE_FCHMOD, HAVE_GLOB
and HAVE_ARPA_FTP_H (for practical purposes not really worthwhile).

Bill