On Apr 26, 2007, at 5:39 PM, Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Jim Jagielski wrote:

I'm actually looking at removing the whole glob stuff
and emulating it as regexes...
Wouldn't apr_match_glob() be a better starting point? I don't really see the point of going via regexes...

I was thinking for 2.0.x compatibility...

Wouldn't it be better to focus on 2.2.x and onwards? OK, there's a lot of people still running 1.3 and 2.0, but that doesn't mean that we have to make it run on all of them...

Why? Really, it's no big deal to ensure it runs on both.