On 08/24/2007 02:54 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> To be honest, I can't see holding off the 1.3 release any longer
> while we're waiting on APR as well as stuff is being added
> to the 2.x trees... It's kind of embarrassing.
>
> So even though I have most of the files setup for triple
> release, I think next week I'll just release 1.3 and we
> can the release 2.x when ready and not continue to hold
> our 1.3 users hostage.

+1. I think the number of people going back to 1.3 from 2.0 / 2.2
because this 1.3 release is "newer" than the latest 2.0 / 2.2 release
is comparable low.
As far as I understand this "downgrade" scenario is one of the reasons
why we aim to release all stable branches at the same point of time.

Regards

RĂ¼diger