On 4 Oct 2009, at 09:23, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

Hi,

I would like to add mod_reqtimeout [1,2] to trunk. Is this OK?

Considering the positive comments it received, may I put it into
modules/filter or should it go into modules/experimental first?

"experimental" has been somewhat in limbo of late: there was some
discussion on here that led to it no longer being used.

I don't recollect why, but if you use it for mod_reqtimeout, there are
quite a number of other new modules that should join it there:
in fact probably most of what's new in trunk over 2.2.

--
Nick Ke