Jeff Trawick wrote:

Beyond beta, I think we have something that is clearly better than the 2007 mod_fcgid 2.2 release and should get out the door soon as a GA (as long as testing doesn't show any regression). I just made what I hope are uncontroversial changes to the directive names. I'll try to make peace with the rest. It would be great if others would decide in the short term what they can't live with.

  The directive name changes look great to me -- thanks very much!
Are there any you remain concerned about?

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B