On Nov 12, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Ben Reser <b...@reser.org> wrote:

> On Tue Nov 12 11:25:57 2013, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Oh yeah... I recall you had an issue with me building
>> because of potential issues with using a later, but
>> still 100% valid autoconf/libtool setup. I am not
>> going to downgrade just to build 2.2 so if that is
>> *really* a concern, backed-up by the PMC, then someone
>> else will need to RM.
>
> You don't need to downgrade at all.  Just build autoconf/libtool
> versions and install them in another dir.  Add that to the front of
> your path and off you go.

Ugg. :)

My reason to not downgrade isn't because of having
different versions but because ALL my testing and building
on my various machine is with the newer set. So all my
confidence on my voting is based on that toolset. Down-
grading throws an unknown factor into my process which
reduces my "trust" which was based on using a different
toolset.