That’s an interesting idea. Having a native client for Lets Encrypt would be
super useful. However, I will say my first thought was a worry that it might be
disruptive, and causes users of httpd to change any current implementations of
integrations with Lets Encrypt downstream.

/me stays tuned
—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner