On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:58 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Stefan Eissing
> <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>>
>> Would work. But then we could just never destroy this directly,
>> because it will always disappear via the parent h2_session pool?
>
> Yes, we only need to cleanups things (or take actions) that are not
> cleaned implicitely by the pool itself.

Actually for the h2_session_cleanup() case, it seems that releasing
(and joining) the mplx should happen before anything else in (or
after) the cleanup, so you may not want to put
h2_mplx_release_and_join() in an mplx->pool cleanup that'd execute
after.

But if that's not an issue, you could do that and simply
session->mplx=NULL in the session cleanup.

If that's an issue, you could also register h2_session_cleanup as a
"normal" (i.e. not "pre_") cleanup, so that it exectutes after all
subpools are destroyed...

I just proposed the minimal patch...