On 23/01/2017 19:14, Stefan Eissing wrote:

> Am 23.01.2017 um 02:52 schrieb Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>:
>
> On 20/01/2017 07:45, Jacob Champion wrote:
>
> On 01/19/2017 12:52 PM, Noel Butler wrote: Frequent releases set off alarms
> in system admins minds, frequent
> releases give the view of unstable/unreliable software, and that is the
> largest cause of movement to an alternative.
> So, the last [1] two [2] times you've pushed this viewpoint, you've been the
> only one. You remain the only person I've ever known to hold this opinion,
> and I speak as someone who maintained a long-term-

Perhaps the only person who wont bend over and take it up the arse like
some people here expect, if I have an opinion, i'll voice it, I have the
advantage of looking at this from also a system admins perspective, not
just a coders, and yes, they very well all too often differ.
Your opinion and courageous behaviour is noted. Since I have the same
advantage as you and come to different conclusions, maybe there's a
hidden variable here somewhere.

Stefan Eissing

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenstrasse 16
48155 Münster
www.greenbytes.de [1]

And if we ask ten others in same vote as us, we'll probably end up with
ten more difference of opinions

--
Kind Regard,

Noel Butler

                This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally
privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [2] and ODF [3] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.greenbytes.de