You need some edumacation, I've avoided getting involved in these comments
but I think this has to be said.

Reindl is a long time well known troll, a highly caustic and abusive one,
he's been kicked off more industry mailing lists than you've probably had
hot dinners for it, some other lists, he's just moderated on, but replies
constantly to posters in private, he also abuses them in private, this led
to him being blacklisted in a DNSBL that Noel happens to be one of the
maintainers of, so Reindl constantly tries to bait him, I heard they
mutually had agreement never to talk to each other, but Reindl does not
know how to keep promises, especially when others come out against Noel
like has gone on here, Reindl will always be in it (you vna see this from
his usual lame comment), I'm not  a real fan of Noel, I know him
personally, I worked for him in a national ISP - before he sacked me :)
He's a decent guy who will go out his way to help others, truth be told I
probably had a bout 10 warnings where most get 3 so he has a lot patience,
but if he has an opinion he will always express it and wont walk on cotton
wool in doing so, some respect him for it, others detest him for it, he's
always told me he doesnt care, because at least people know where they
stand with him.

as for Reindl, well, he cant see what hes doing wrong, despite being kicked
off all those lists, he's just a lost cause.
this ends your edumacation.