Just for clarification: If you placed EnableMMap on in your test configuration
you also put
EnableSendfile off in your configuration, correct? Just putting in EnableMMap
on does not automatically
cause EnableSendfile set to off. I know that at least on trunk EnableSendfile
on is no longer the default.

Regards

Rüdigef