On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com> wrote:

>> Please note that "EnableMMap on" avoids EnableSendfile (i.e.
>> "EnableMMap on" => "EnableSendfile off")
>
> Just for clarification: If you placed EnableMMap on in your test
> configuration you also put EnableSendfile off in your configuration,
> correct? Just putting in EnableMMap on does not automatically cause
> EnableSendfile set to off. I know that at least on trunk
> EnableSendfile on is no longer the default.

If I "EnableMMap on", core_output_filter() will never use sendfile()
(whatever EnableSendfile is).

I can try to figure out why (that's a really-all build/conf, so maybe
some module's filter is apr_bucket_read()ing in the chain unless
EnableMMap, unlikely though)...

Regards,
Yann