On Jun 27, 2017 12:08 PM, "Moradhassel, Kavian" <kmora...@ciena.com> wrote:

Did this discussion result in a decision to provide a fix for the bug in
2.4.26 and plan for a 2.4.27 soon?  I'm wondering if I should be waiting
for a 2.4.27 in the next handful of weeks, or if I should just accept that
2.4.26 has a bug that we need to work around...

We don't generally try to predict our release schedule, when it's baked we
publish a release.

But Jim and Jacob are furiously updating the test framework as you were
asking your question, so I'm guessing the group will be working to release
this fix just as soon as it is agreed upon, within a week or few.