Eissing]

Can somebody point me to the reasoning behind this?

I have this configuration on FreeBSD with older Httpd versions, and it works
just fine for my limited load.

Switching to a different model will require compiling more ports myself as
the FreeBSD packaging system is optimized for this model.

I do understand that there is a better mapping of http/2 streams with the
more modern MPMs, but there must be a reason that it worked and no longer
can be supported in the future. I assume this reason is already documented
somewhere...

Thanks,

        Bert