> Am 16.11.2017 um 14:03 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>:
>
> So, we won't be able to ignore this for long...
>
> I'd propose we migrate dsp to the oldest supported vcproj format (my cvtdsp
> can help get these flags right) for those who like the IDE, until we show
> that cmake generated vcproj files work just fine. Hopefully this occurs prior
> to beta.
>
> Drop .mak and .dsp files and let cmake create make files and any alternate
> gui representations anyone needs, e.g. eclipse, code warrior etc etc etc.
>
> Thoughts?

I am not able to contribute to the Windows build discussion. For the sake of
understanding, however,
we have currently:
  * our AP enriched automake variant
  * cmake
  * some version of visual-c/-studio project setup
  * a netware build
?

Is that a complete list? And some Windows people use cmake and some the vcproj
files?

Cheers,
Stefan