I'm over due for this vote since I've been playing with docker containers,
automating the build/testing process and flying all over the place... but:
+1

Completed the test cases for the following built from the latest available
sources of each dependent library:
system:
  kernel:
    name: Linux
    release: 3.16.0-4-amd64
    version: #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1 (2016-12-30)
    machine: x86_64

  libraries:
    openssl: "1.1.0g"
    openldap: "2.4.45"
    apr: "1.6.3"
    apr-util: "1.6.1"
    iconv: "1.2.2"
    brotli: "1.0.1"
    nghttp2: "1.27.0"
    zlib: "1.2.11"
    pcre: "8.41"
    libxml2: "2.9.7"
    php: "5.6.32"
    lua: "5.3.4"
    curl: "7.56.1"

As a side note, I'm experimenting with ways to capture build and test output as
well as relevant system info related to a tested version of httpd. Here's the
current format I am using in YML (can be seen here for this build:
http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/tmp/latest_sources.yml)
httpd:
  vote:
  version_info:
  configure:
  build:
    result:
    log:
  test:
    result:
    log:
system:
  kernel:
    name:
    release:
    version:
    machine:
  libraries:
    libxyz:

Feedback on anything else I should be capturing is welcome. This is the only
surviving artifact of the build and test since it's all done in ephemeral
docker containers.