On 11/28/2017 11:06 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:

Am 28.11.2017 um 16:40 schrieb Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>:

I'm reading the mod_md docs, and want some clarification on the following. In
the docs for directive ManagedDomain, we have:

Thanks for reviewing these.

There are two special names that you may use in this directive: 'manual' and
'auto'. This determines if a Managed Domain shall have exactly the name list as
is configured ('manual') or offer more convenience. With 'auto' all names of a
virtual host are added to a MD.

This is followed by an example that uses neither 'manual' nor 'auto', and thus
it's unclear what the above paragraph refers to.

I updated the section with an additional example and more explanation.

Thanks. That's much clearer, and not the way I had interpreted it before.