Thanks Eric.

Still I think it is not the way to create so much branches here, trunk and 2.4.x should be enough.

For extra branches the apache-username space can be used like http://people.apache.org/~icing/

When I recall Stefan stated that 2.4.x-mod_md was the branch to test/run mod_md against.

Not anymore, now on git..

.. do not build against 2.4.x-mod_md please. Use only 2.4.x. ......

To test we need to use mod_md from 2.4.x-mod_md branch and mod_ssl from the 2.4.x branch ?

Complicated all the versions and usability not same at some point.

Also to have stuff mod_md in SVN and GIT makes it not that easy. I suspended my testing mod-md/ssl