On 2018-02-06 05:13, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> Sorry for what is probably (my) bad english, "fixed" meant "the same
> after restart (or stop/start)".

Right, but isn't the virtual host's server name/port config after the
restart the same as well? Why do you need a new separate unique identifier?

And should you ever change the port number and/or the virtual host's
server name, then this virtual host won't be the same after a restart
anyway.

Either I'm missing something here, but I still don't understand the
reason for a unique identifier, when you already have one.

Or at least one that can be used from a combination of several fields in
the server struct.

What am I missing?

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/