> Am 02.02.2018 um 15:25 schrieb Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
> <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>:

Totally agree that inventing a new Directive is the last resort if we cannot
find a better solution.

If I understand then concrete case here correctly, the admin makes frequent
config changes and *wants* the shared memory id to stay the same, so the shm is
re-used and not cleaned up or re-initialized. And our current implementation
generates new identifiers much to frequently bc the line-number cheat was made
to detect config changes?

-Stefan