On 2018-03-05 10:31, Joe Orton wrote:
On Sat, Mar 03, 2018 at 09:56:50AM -0600, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
Hi, all;

   Please find below the proposed release tarball and signatures:

I would like to call a VOTE over the next few days to release this candidate
tarball as 2.4.31:

[+1] +1: It's not just good, it's good enough!

+1 on release for the record.  Tests and installs fine on Fedora

ab is not the nicest pile of code, existence of bugs there are a long
way from showstopper material IMO, even if regressions - the tool is
completely ignored by a large % of our users.

Regards, Joe

Hi, Joe
I tend to agree in principle. At the same time, we've discussed here that version numbers are cheap and that we generally would like to release more often, so I wanted to 'walk the talk'. Thank you for testing things out. The vote is not wasted since it builds confidence in the rest of the release.

Daniel Ruggeri