I don't quite understand the new AP_MODULE_FLAG_ALWAYS_MERGE logic so
I'm struggling to debug this, but I've had a couple of reports that
configurations like:

Listen 443 https

<VirtualHost *:443>
   ServerName www.example.com:443
   SSLCertificateFile ...
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
   ServerName other.example.com:443
</VirtualHost>

worked in 2.4.29 but now fail to start with:

AH02572: Failed to configure at least one certificate and key for
other.example.com

For the second vhost ap_get_server_protocol(s) returns "https" and
triggers the "implicit SSLEngine on" logic.

Removing the AP_MODULE_FLAG_ALWAYS_MERGE from the module struct flags
(i.e. setting flags to zero) fixes it; I see the 10104 warning in
ssl_init_Module is also triggered because the SSLSrvConfigRec is shared
across vhosts.

Any clues?

Regards, Joe