On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 2:15 AM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de> wrote:
> Do we need a quick APR 1.6.4 to pick up r1819938? From CHANGES:
>
> *) poll, port: re-add the wakeup pipe to the pollset after it triggered.
>    Not doing this occasionally lead to httpd event MPM processes hanging
>    during process shutdown.  PR 61786.  [Yann Ylavic]

That's an interesting question, would you propose a release to the APR
developer's list? The necessity/evaluation of the dependency belongs
here... we once could compile httpd 2.4 against APR 1.4 family and had
agreement that this would continue through the lifecycle, but I seriously
doubt that is still true today.