Daniel,

would you find it feasible to make a 2.4 release every first Tuesday of the
month? Other projects have excellent experiences with such release timings.

I‘d expect this would let us focus on the changes („one more week until
release“), take off pressure („we can do it in the next release“), avoid meta
discussions („is this a good time?“) and let us streamline the test/release
work with changes in process/automation with a higher motivation.

Again, this would be your burden and call until we have so much
routine/automation that everyone can do it. So it needs to be your decision.

Cheers, Stefan