Yann,

The new v3 patch runs without any problems in my test setups. Nice work!

As to the errors you see: that seems to be the output parsing for nghttp
in the test classes that needs some more work. On your systems, DATA
packages arrive different than my MacOS had seen so far. That messed
up the response body compare.

Working things out on a ubuntu image now. Will let you know when I
have something for you to verify.

Cheers,
Stefan