On 9/8/20 9:22 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:

>> Am 08.09.2020 um 08:27 schrieb Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>:

>>> How about https://github.com/apache/httpd/pull/137 ?
>>

>> Any feedback or comments?
>
> Sorry about the delay, my inbox in unhealthy these days.

No problem. Even more thanks then for taking time for a review.

> Had a quick look. My read: it looks like a good approach. The request still
> needs to be processed in a worker, but that should be very light and fast. I
> was first confused by the "early_http_status" term as there is the "103 early
> hints" intermediate response code stuck in my brain. Maybe we should just
> call it http_status and have a HTTP_NEEDS_FURTHER_PROCESSING (0) in our
> server.

Updated the PR and renamed early_http_status to http_status.
What do you mean with / what is the purpose of HTTP_NEEDS_FURTHER_PROCESSING?
Should http_status be initialized with this define
or do you want to replace conditions of the type (http_status) with
(http_status != HTTP_NEEDS_FURTHER_PROCESSING)?
At what place should we define it? In h2.h?

Regards

RĂ¼diger