Hi there,

any chance we find an RM for a APR 1.7.1 release? At least there was the fix for CVE-2021-35940 and CHANGES contains 15 more items (many of them platform specific or build improvements). Last release 1.7.0 was in April 2019.

For APR-util I don't know the current state and release needs for the 1.6.x and 1.7.x branches. Last 1.6.x release was in October 2017, 1.7.x has never been released. CHANGES for 1.6.x only contains one apr_dbm_gdbm fix plus a minor libtool use improvement.

Apache httpd is planing to start a release cycle soon and it would be nice to have a clean APR 1.7.1 and maybe APR-util also.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer