APR experts: I build the -deps tar with apr 1.7.0 / apr-util 1.6.1. Those are
looked up at the site as the latest, just like the old scripts did.
However, that will not configure on my macOS. The branches/1.7.x which I
normally use does.

./include/apr.h:561:2: error: Can not determine the proper size for pid_t

any one can help my poor memory on how to work around that?

I have the insane plan to actually test the tars before putting them out for
voting...

- Stefan